Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Money is the anthem of success.

Location: Dobbs Parlor
Time: 11:16 AM
Date: January 25th

In order of importance:

1. Sammie Scott is awesome.

2. I enjoyed finding out/sitting at the black hole today. My life has been changed.

3. Lana Del Rey's album leaked today. I have died and gone to heaven. I will be listening to it nonstop forever now. Praise be to Queen Del Rey.

4. Why am I really excited to go to the doctors tomorrow? I feel like I should be on the VIP list by now.

5. I really really really want to drop my music class because it seems like it will be a bitch, but the other choices are all hard so I guess I'll just stick with it. Today, we listened to the Hallelujah Chorus and had to divide it into 18 sections and talk about the texture for each one.

6. I hate homework/reading/school.

 7. Tired. Ok, nightnight.

8. Cindy Park/Johnny Pham Twerk Team practice tomorrow.

xxjohnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment