Monday, January 30, 2012

Pooooooooop

Location: Dobbs Parlor
Time: 12:38 AM
Date: January 31st

I am thinking too muchhhhh. I have so much I can say, but I'll try to just say the things that will least likely get me in trouble.

Sociology was once again boring. Shocker!!!! It legit took 50 minutes to cover two bullet points. Once again, I can't complain as long as the test is easy as fuck. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We also have to break a social norm for class and record the observations. I don't know what I wan to do yet, but I should be fine.

Biology was also boring, but that's because I understood what was happening, so that's good. Mythology has basically turned into art history....... which is stupid. SOS someone save me.

SA interviews are Wednesday and I'm still freaking out because I basically don't do anything at Emory. :(

Nevermind I'll find someone like you.

Only certain people will understand this.

My computer is exploding and I need to sleep.

Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment