Monday, January 23, 2012

Still looking for a trapstar...

I'm pretty sure I have gotten every form of sickness in the world. I have been through having an abnormal birthmark, having asthma, having a heart problem, having swine flu, having pink eye... twice, having a cough that lasted all of high school, having blood that is weird, along with countless other medical problems. So, it should be no surprise that I'm sick again. I think it's just a cold and hopefully I'll feel fine soon.

Today was so-so. I felt pretty sick the majority of the day and I just wanted to sleep, but then when I tried taking a nap, it didn't work. In sociology, I swear the professor took the whole 50 minutes to explain the same concept 394234235 ways. Are you serious? It's ok though because he's old and the tests will probably be easy... at least it should be.

It rained like crazy too and I got soaked. I hate hate hate hate rain. I know some people like the rain and to just curl up in bed and relax, but I wish rain would die and leave forever. I picked up my Women's Studies' final research paper and I got a B-. Fuck that shit. No further comments...

Biology was good. I like it when I understand things especially in biology. Mythology was so boring. I started out good and took down notes, but I almost fell asleep towards the end. I'm so ready to be done with intro stuff.

After that, I hung out with Alexa and Berit for a few. It was nice to relax after a day of school. I did my laundry, ate dinner, and attempted to do some work. I hate homework. Why was it invented besides to ruin my life? Oh, except I read this really interesting article for sociology about vagina exams. Who knew that so much thought went into looking at vaginas?

Ugh, I have so much fucking work/reading/applications to do before time runs out. Instead of doing things, I just hung out in Dobbs with a few friends before getting in bed. Hanging out > homework/sleep. Actually... I kind of like sleep. So maybe hanging out > sleep > homework. Regardless, I'm probably going to be tired tomorrow. The cycle continues.

Oh hey, at least I have dance tomorrow.

xxjohnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment