Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm lazy and I need to exercise.

Location: Outside Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Time: 8:24 PM
Date: June 15th

MY FIRST PM POST!!!~!~!~!~!~!

Ok, now that that's out of the way. Yesterday and today have basically been my chillax day before I leave for another tour tomorrow. As you guys know, I have been feeling faint for the past couple of days and it has made me miserable! I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate being sick. Yesterday, I just stayed home and did nothing. I thought that maybe my body would have had a chance to fix itself and life would be all rainbow and sunshine. Wrong.

I still felt like crap today. The same fainting feeling and getting dizzy whenever I take a few steps. We decided to go to the doctors to make sure nothing was wrong and to get some medicine so that I would at least be a little bit better to go on the next two tours.

Ignorant me expected this hospital to be raggidy and sketchy. I was wrong. It was an international hospital and it was quite nice actually. It wasn't as big as the hospital back home, but it was still up to par. First, the doctor asked what was wrong, blah blah blah, etc. After I explained it to him, he checked my body, including pushing my stomach hard like 50 times and I swear to God, I was fixing to barf everywhere. After that, I went to go get some blood work done. I HATE SHOTS. Next, I went to get hooked up to some scary machine and get my heart read by a machine. Next, I went to go get an ultrasound check. I really don't know what they all had to do with me fainting, but apparently, they all connected. I went back to the doctor and he told me everything was normal and that I just had upset stomach problems. Ok, good.... but what about me fainting? Isn't that the reason I came in the first place. "Oh, you just need to exercise."

Oh. Ok.

So, tell me this universe. I feel like fainting all the time. The apparent way to fix this is to exercise. Whenever I try exercising, I feel like fainting. Thus, the endless circle continues.

Tomorrow is another tour, although in Vietnam and to the beach, so not as exhausting as Thailand and also a day less. Hopefully, I will be fine. Fingers crossed! I was told I could just stay in the hotel if I was feeling bad. I'm really just scared about the week long tour to China... Oh America, how I miss thee dearly.

ps: Also rode a honda scooter around vietnam to go to the doctors. I'm too legit to quit.

pps: Did 120 situps while watching How I Met Your Mother. Take that, sickness.

xxxjohnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment